Renter Resources

Information on garbage pick-up,ordinances, and help with landlord-tenant relations.

Note: Rental property in the City of Flint must be licensed for safety; check with Building Inspections (766-7284) to make sure your rental unit is licensed.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: